Saturday, December 10, 2005

Entrepreneur Time

I successfully left the traditional labor force 2 months ago. Not having a "regular" job has been a change for me. I'm used to having a very rigid schedule to live by. As I look back on the time I have spent pursuing entrepreneurial endeavors I can see that my time has not been as well organized and focus as it could be. Entrepreneurs live in the clouds but need to work in the mud. I have decided to log my hours in a spreadsheet to be able to better control my time usage. I tend to get distracted. Having daily objectives and weekly goals will help entrepreneurs live their dream life. More is possible if we work for it. I also have made a goal to organize my rss feeds. Every entrepreneur needs to stay up with changes in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home