Thursday, January 19, 2006

Success in Entrepreneurship and Life

Recently I have been pondering on what makes a person successful. What do I consider success to be. As an entrepreneur our businesses are reflections of us, strengthen and weaknesses. As I look at my life I can see that the same things that hold me back in life our the same things that retard the growth of my businesses. Entrepreneurs must be willing to look at themselves and analyze what they need to change. I for example don't communicate as much as I need to in order to receive the help and support I need to succeed. Every entrepreneur needs to improve themselves and their business will improver as well. I highly recommend that everyone read The "E-Myth Revisited" if you haven't had the opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home