Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Entrepreneur Coaching

I have been struggling to get my own websites up and running. I know how to market a website and I know how to do some solid search engine optimization. What I have been lacking is the ability to put it all together and create my own site. I lack the technical skills to create a website. I know a lot of people that are successfully creating pages and generating extra revenue everyday. I finally I let go of my pride and have begun to seek assistance and mentoring. Every professional has a coach. We all need coaches to realize our full potential. I have also been seeking out others that inspire me to be a better entrepreneur. Working from home having your own schedule is a great way to live. Make it happen. Create a support team that can teach you every thing you need to know.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger John said...

It's always nice to have a coach, but no one is going to do things for you.

The ambition has to come from you. Other's will see it and want to then help you.
I like your thoughts.

-John

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sharon

http://www.autoloans101.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home